Installing water heater? New lights? 3-phase wiring? We have over 300 recommended electricians listed, ready to help you with your project.
We provide electrical, plumbing & general maintenance services. We have 16 years experience for both domestic and commercial electrical plumbing and maintena...
we have 12 years experience in the aircond, refrigerator, washing mdachine & dryer service industry.
Below are our services area of expertise:
We are specialist in:
1. Install New Air Conditioning
2. Install Secondhand Air Conditioning
3. Services Indoor and Out Door (Compressor)
Electrical and Aircond Services
Socool Air Conditioning & Electrical Services (Socool ACE Services), menyediakan perkhidmatan servis alat penghawa dingin & pendawaian elektrik.
10 years experience in construction
MEGAH GLOBAL ELECTRICAL & CONSTRUCTION
Established on 2011
Our Company Based at Kajang.
Home&Office improvement services & ma...
Handyman for small and large jobs around your premises.
M-Homes mission is to provide the finest renovation home and building for our client. We exist to attract and maintain customers where we adhere to ...
Air cond point
Water heater point
Light and ceiling fan fitting installation
We are registered to Suruhanjaya Tenaga and qualified as an Electrical Contractor in Malaysia
We also are registered to CIDB Malaysia (Construction Indust...
JLT Engineering is a company specialized in M&E works. We do electrical, air conditioning and plumbing works from construction projects, renovation works and...
Dealing with electrical wiring is no joke and can be life-threatening if not handled properly.
1. Understand the blueprint - Every premise has its own unique mechanical and electrical blueprint. Only those with a copy of the master plan and knowledge in understanding the plan would know how to handle the wiring of the premise.
2. Get it right the first time - For a new house, it is important to ensure the electrical and wiring plan is correct since the very beginning. Which is why when you receive the keys to your new house, you need to hire an electrician to test all the plug and power points, as well as label the fuse in the main power box.
3. Knowledge and experience - Just like everything else, the technology for electrical matters and security standards changes over time. A professional, well-trained electrician would keep himself updated with the latest technology and trends available in the market. Hence, your request and problem can be attended to with minimum fuss.
4. Tools and equipment - It doesn’t matter if the issue is major or otherwise, the key to getting it fixed is to have the right tools and equipment. Instead of spending so much money and face the risks of not being able to fix the problem, you might as well leave it to the pro to settle it for you.5. Liability if something goes wrong - Some homeowners would want to have extra lighting points and power plugs around their house. It is possible to do so by hacking the wall and pulling the existing wire. However, if it is not done properly, power overload might happen, which then leads to a bigger problem. If you sub the work to a pro, they will be liable for any problem that occurs during the warranty period.