Nissi Creation is a renovation hub company that provides interior design solutions for customers regardless commercial or domestically. We are committed to p...
Your Home Improvement Specialist.
Win Mah Sdn Bhd is an electrical shop and supply
Best Work Services is a renovation contractor & handyman based in Penang & Mainland
Your friendly service provider for your daily needs.
Founded in 1961, Ban Hin Bee (before converting to private limited company) had its humble beginnings on Anson Road Penang. Under the distinct leadership of ...
Electrical Services :
Manufacturer warranty repair.
Over warranty repair.
Extended warranty repair.
Collection / delivery point to all Banhuat branches f...
We have started business since 1994 , we sell Audio, Video products and home appliances of Major Brands such as SAMSUNG, LG, Panasonic, CORNELL ...etc .
From the humble beginning in the late 1996Õs, EITA has grown to be a leading supplier to electrical contractors, switchboard fabricators and OEM (Original E...
The man behind Hi Tech Electrical Enterprise has a strong 10 years of solid experience in the construction industry providing security systems including Alar...
Hooi Electrical Service is the leading service provider in design and engineering solutions for air conditioning in Penang. Since its establishment in 1979, ...
Electrical & Plumbing Services
Why use RecomN.com?
- Get up to 4 quotes for the service you need
- See their portfolio and reviews from the community
- Hire with confidence
- Be able to write reviews to provide feedback on a service professional
Get fast response for your electrical needsGet Free Quotes For Electrician and Wiring
Electrician and Wiring
5 reasons why you should leave electrical and wiring work to a professional
Dealing with electrical wiring is no joke and can be life-threatening if not handled properly.
1. Understand the blueprint - Every premise has its own unique mechanical and electrical blueprint. Only those with a copy of the master plan and knowledge in understanding the plan would know how to handle the wiring of the premise.
2. Get it right the first time - For a new house, it is important to ensure the electrical and wiring plan is correct since the very beginning. Which is why when you receive the keys to your new house, you need to hire an electrician to test all the plug and power points, as well as label the fuse in the main power box.
3. Knowledge and experience - Just like everything else, the technology for electrical matters and security standards changes over time. A professional, well-trained electrician would keep himself updated with the latest technology and trends available in the market. Hence, your request and problem can be attended to with minimum fuss.
4. Tools and equipment - It doesn’t matter if the issue is major or otherwise, the key to getting it fixed is to have the right tools and equipment. Instead of spending so much money and face the risks of not being able to fix the problem, you might as well leave it to the pro to settle it for you.5. Liability if something goes wrong - Some homeowners would want to have extra lighting points and power plugs around their house. It is possible to do so by hacking the wall and pulling the existing wire. However, if it is not done properly, power overload might happen, which then leads to a bigger problem. If you sub the work to a pro, they will be liable for any problem that occurs during the warranty period.