Give your classic furniture pieces or built-ins a second life. Send us your requirements to get free estimates.
We are one stop solution provider for interior design and renovation services, for both commercial and residential projects.
With a team of highly skilled...
We do real solid wood work for more than 30 years. This include flooring indoor or outdoor, Furniture custom table, chairs, wardrobe, cabinet.
We supply special ordered kitchen cabinet, wardrobe, display cabinet, office cabinet
Beside that we also tailored special ordered curtain and wall paper,...
- One stop center for construction, renovation and furnishing for homes, offices and hotels
Primo Interiors & Furniture:
We proved ...
Mr.Lim is a stranger at beginning but now a family friend thanks to recomn.com. He is such a prof...
We do all kind of reupholstery of
Furniture painting or repair
We have more than 500 material or fabr...
We specialize in the following:
1. Door and locksmith specialist (Includes: door and locks supply, door maker, measurement, installation, painting and repai...
20 Years of Experiences
In the beginning we began as upholstery services provider for vehicle since 1995 in Ipoh, Malaysia. We have migrated to Kuala Lumpur...
We provide services making and repairing upholstery for household and office sofa. We focus our services in KL/Selangor, Malacca and Negeri Sembilan.
We are a professional reupholstry outfit specializing in all home or office furniture repairs and reupholstry work.
Monsoon Decor Sdn Bhd is in charge of home improvement in terms of outdoor and indoor furniture as well as upholstery furniture
We are a Soft Furnishing company set up in 1992.
We cater to the client's budget & deliver on time!
Homes - All types.
We are specialist in Upholstery and loose furniture
Solid wood furniture and frames can last for ages, but not the upholstery. The cover could be made from leather, PVC or fabric, but after some time, all these materials will show signs of wear and tear. Instead of throwing away the furniture, just send them for some refurbishing work!
1. Save money! - Yes, upholstery work needs money. But you’ll be spending only half the amount instead of buying a brand new item. If you are lucky, the service provider might even waive the collection and delivery fees too.
2. Avoid waste management issue - Throwing away a piece of furniture is not as simple as throwing domestic thrash. You need to seek special transportation and find a legal place to dump your old furniture.
3. Create more memories together - Every furniture piece will have a sentimental value to its owner. It could be your late mother’s favourite wing chair or your favourite sofa from the old house. It will be such a bummer to just throw something that you used to love so much.
4. Room to be creative - If you just love the shape of the three-seater sofa, but hate the fabric, simply change the cover! This is your chance to do some mix-and-match with the patterns and colours. A pro would be able to change the sofa cover and make it look as good as new.5. Follow the trend - Mismatched furniture can be trendy! Make a bold statement by combining fabric chairs with backrests, two-seater benches and wooden stools, all at the same dining table!