There are no services listed in this location.
Why use RecomN.com?
- Get up to 4 quotes for the service you need
- See their portfolio and reviews from the community
- Hire with confidence
- Be able to write reviews to provide feedback on a service professional
Submit your requirements to get multiple quotes.Get Free Quotes For Furniture Repair
5 reasons to repair a piece of furniture instead of throwing it away
Solid wood furniture and frames can last for ages, but not the upholstery. The cover could be made from leather, PVC or fabric, but after some time, all these materials will show signs of wear and tear. Instead of throwing away the furniture, just send them for some refurbishing work!
1. Save money! - Yes, upholstery work needs money. But you’ll be spending only half the amount instead of buying a brand new item. If you are lucky, the service provider might even waive the collection and delivery fees too.
2. Avoid waste management issue - Throwing away a piece of furniture is not as simple as throwing domestic thrash. You need to seek special transportation and find a legal place to dump your old furniture.
3. Create more memories together - Every furniture piece will have a sentimental value to its owner. It could be your late mother’s favourite wing chair or your favourite sofa from the old house. It will be such a bummer to just throw something that you used to love so much.
4. Room to be creative - If you just love the shape of the three-seater sofa, but hate the fabric, simply change the cover! This is your chance to do some mix-and-match with the patterns and colours. A pro would be able to change the sofa cover and make it look as good as new.5. Follow the trend - Mismatched furniture can be trendy! Make a bold statement by combining fabric chairs with backrests, two-seater benches and wooden stools, all at the same dining table!