Toilet clogged? Pipes leaking? Floor flooded? We find a reliable plumber to respond to your needs.
We provide professional main contractor & built services for residential and commercial.
Relying on more than 20 years experience in this line as well as wo...
Best Work Services is a renovation contractor & handyman based in Penang & Mainland
Electrical & Plumbing Services
At Foong Sheng, we provided expertise services in interior & exterior design to fullfil your needs.
For customer who wants planning to make renovation the...
Custom home builder.a one-stop solution to your comfy environment.We are renovation contractors based in penang. With working experiences more than 15 years,...
When homeowners and businesses in Penang, Prai and Butterworth need plumbing work, they can rely on 1000 Plumbing to provide some of the highest quality and ...
Hoe Hup Engineering & Piping Sdn Bhd is based in Penang
Our plumbing company offers a full range of services, including repair, replace & install new plumbing fixtures & water supply lines for residential & commer...
We are specialist in being your one stop plumbing , sanitary service and installation company with 24/7 emergency service. We offer competitive,service orien...
Tiang Chun Plumbing is based in Penang
We have been more than 10 years experience in construction area.
Specialized in building construction such as concrete, furnishing, electrical engineerin...
There are a lot of ambitious people who prefer to DIY when it comes to fixing things around their home. As much as we support their effort, we think that if the fixing involves plumbing work, hiring a plumber is a much better option. Especially if you have one of these problems:
1. Changing a toilet bowl - Toilet bowls, after a while, will show signs of wear and tear even though it is still functioning well. If the toilet bowl has a broken lid and seat cover, scratches and stains all over, it is better to replace it with a new one. A professional plumber can easily fix this issue for you.
2. Burst water pipes - This is a common problem in the kitchen and outdoor water pipe that are being used regularly. It will start off with dripping water from the pipe even after when you have switched it off. After some time, the head will be loose and lead to bursting pipe. So, get it fix as soon as possible before it gets worse.
3. Water overflow from the tank - For landed properties, there is a water tank on their roof. There are cases where there is a leakage on the ceiling and it doesn’t just happen on rainy days. Chances are, the water overflow from the tank is causing the leak on the ceiling. Find a plumber who can inspect and rectify the problem immediately.
4. Change water taps - Either you want to follow the trend of using copper water tap or simply because the tap is broken and needs to be replaced, get a plumber to do it. Although it seems like a simple task, taps and faucets come from many manufacturers and have different installation steps. An experienced plumber would be able to do the task with no hassle.
5. Install instant water heater - Should you plan to install an instant water heater in the bathroom, don’t take any chances of doing it yourself. A proper installation by a professional plumber is needed as it involves plumbing and electricity. If the water heater is not properly installed, it might become a safety hazard.