We provide electrical, plumbing & general maintenance services. We have 16 years experience for both domestic and commercial electrical plumbing and maintena...
We do real solid wood work for more than 30 years. This include flooring indoor or outdoor, Furniture custom table, chairs, wardrobe, cabinet.
JLT Engineering is a company specialized in M&E works. We do electrical, air conditioning and plumbing works from construction projects, renovation works and...
We are registered to Suruhanjaya Tenaga and qualified as an Electrical Contractor in Malaysia
We also are registered to CIDB Malaysia (Construction Indust...
We specialized in:-
-House & Office Painting
-Cleaning office & house
Home-grown expertise with more than 20 years experience to cater for no-frills home improvement and repair solution for discerning home and office owners who...
Nissi Creation is a renovation hub company that provides interior design solutions for customers regardless commercial or domestically. We are committed to p...
Naz Asia Tech is an all rounded renovation solution provider. We provide one stop solution from house construction, house extension, kitchen renovation to be...
Licence electrical contractor for small to big installation with 25 years of experience.
10 years experience in construction
YKM ELECTRONIC & AIR COND SDN BHD (顺明电冷气服务) is an Air Conditioning Service and Maintenance Company based in Malaysia with over 10 yrs of experience. With 10 ...
Providing professional main contractor & build services for residential and commercial retailing.
We have experienced worker and coordinator to make sure yo...
Why use RecomN.com?
- Get up to 4 quotes for the service you need
- See their portfolio and reviews from the community
- Hire with confidence
- Be able to write reviews to provide feedback on a service professional
Submit your requirements nowGet Free Quotes For Electrical Installer
5 reasons why you should leave electrical and wiring work to a professional
Dealing with electrical wiring is no joke and can be life-threatening if not handled properly.
1. Understand the blueprint - Every premise has its own unique mechanical and electrical blueprint. Only those with a copy of the master plan and knowledge in understanding the plan would know how to handle the wiring of the premise.
2. Get it right the first time - For a new house, it is important to ensure the electrical and wiring plan is correct since the very beginning. Which is why when you receive the keys to your new house, you need to hire an electrician to test all the plug and power points, as well as label the fuse in the main power box.
3. Knowledge and experience - Just like everything else, the technology for electrical matters and security standards changes over time. A professional, well-trained electrician would keep himself updated with the latest technology and trends available in the market. Hence, your request and problem can be attended to with minimum fuss.
4. Tools and equipment - It doesn’t matter if the issue is major or otherwise, the key to getting it fixed is to have the right tools and equipment. Instead of spending so much money and face the risks of not being able to fix the problem, you might as well leave it to the pro to settle it for you.5. Liability if something goes wrong - Some homeowners would want to have extra lighting points and power plugs around their house. It is possible to do so by hacking the wall and pulling the existing wire. However, if it is not done properly, power overload might happen, which then leads to a bigger problem. If you sub the work to a pro, they will be liable for any problem that occurs during the warranty period.