We do real solid wood work for more than 30 years. This include flooring indoor or outdoor, Furniture custom table, chairs, wardrobe, cabinet.
For over 30 Years, Solartech has been providing carbon and energy savings in hot water technologies to Malaysia and the world. Solartech's vast experience in...
Lexsun Holdings Sdn Bhd was established in the year 2006 to produce a range of quality solar hot water systems under the brand name of LEXSUN for national an...
We are One Stop Interior Design
Expert in grill design and installation.we also do house renovation
Specialist to add extra protection for water heater system to avoid electrocuted in the shower which causing death every years.
Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
Air Conditioning, Electrical Wiring,Office Telephone Cabling ,Relocation, CCTV & Alarm Works
Microsolar is the most powerful, highest efficiency water heater technology in the world
Zeliant Solution is a prime dealer and contractor for Anti Climb fence ,electric fence, electrical works, renovation works in Petaling Jaya area. We cover mo...
Ranchan Technologies is a total IT solutions provider. Over the past decade, we have been striving to provide the very best IT Solutions to both Corporate an...
Hello I'm Deva here from FAST COOL & ENERGY SOLUTION, we're in this business for 8 years and we're specialists in dealing with Air Conditioner,CCTV,Alarm,Aut...
Why use RecomN.com?
- Get up to 4 quotes for the service you need
- See their portfolio and reviews from the community
- Hire with confidence
- Be able to write reviews to provide feedback on a service professional
Submit your requirements nowGet Free Quotes For Electrical Installer
5 reasons why you should leave electrical and wiring work to a professional
Dealing with electrical wiring is no joke and can be life-threatening if not handled properly.
1. Understand the blueprint - Every premise has its own unique mechanical and electrical blueprint. Only those with a copy of the master plan and knowledge in understanding the plan would know how to handle the wiring of the premise.
2. Get it right the first time - For a new house, it is important to ensure the electrical and wiring plan is correct since the very beginning. Which is why when you receive the keys to your new house, you need to hire an electrician to test all the plug and power points, as well as label the fuse in the main power box.
3. Knowledge and experience - Just like everything else, the technology for electrical matters and security standards changes over time. A professional, well-trained electrician would keep himself updated with the latest technology and trends available in the market. Hence, your request and problem can be attended to with minimum fuss.
4. Tools and equipment - It doesn’t matter if the issue is major or otherwise, the key to getting it fixed is to have the right tools and equipment. Instead of spending so much money and face the risks of not being able to fix the problem, you might as well leave it to the pro to settle it for you.5. Liability if something goes wrong - Some homeowners would want to have extra lighting points and power plugs around their house. It is possible to do so by hacking the wall and pulling the existing wire. However, if it is not done properly, power overload might happen, which then leads to a bigger problem. If you sub the work to a pro, they will be liable for any problem that occurs during the warranty period.