10 years experience in construction
KH Enterprise is a water heater maintenance company
Electrical wiring work / Kerja pendawaian elektrik / 电工安装
Cleaning new house / Membersih rumah baru / 清理和打扫新家
Grass Cutting & Clearing / Memotong & m...
Assalammualaikum. Kami ada menyediakan kerja2 kontraktor dan supply barang berkaitan dengan
elektrik dan elektronik :
-pendawaian rumah dan bangunan
We provide all kind of construction and renovation services based in Johor and services to all over Malaysia.
Our main services will be :
we offer servicing for electrical installation, aircond installation, computer repairing and formating and technical job.
Membuat kerja kerja pendawaian elektrik 3fasa & 1 fasa , membaiki peralatan elektrik , memasang air cond dan service air cond
QDIA RESOURCES FOCUS ON ELECTRICAL WIRING AND INSTALLATION, REWIRING, TROUBLE SHOOTING, FIXING AND DESIGN A CIRCUIT FOR DOMESTIC AND INDUSTRY.
WE HAVE EX...
air cond supply
air cond service
air cond repair
air cond used
air cond relocate
air cond maintainance
electrical DB box
electrical single phase
Why use RecomN.com?
- Get up to 4 quotes for the service you need
- See their portfolio and reviews from the community
- Hire with confidence
- Be able to write reviews to provide feedback on a service professional
Submit your requirements nowGet Free Quotes For Electrical Installer
5 reasons why you should leave electrical and wiring work to a professional
Dealing with electrical wiring is no joke and can be life-threatening if not handled properly.
1. Understand the blueprint - Every premise has its own unique mechanical and electrical blueprint. Only those with a copy of the master plan and knowledge in understanding the plan would know how to handle the wiring of the premise.
2. Get it right the first time - For a new house, it is important to ensure the electrical and wiring plan is correct since the very beginning. Which is why when you receive the keys to your new house, you need to hire an electrician to test all the plug and power points, as well as label the fuse in the main power box.
3. Knowledge and experience - Just like everything else, the technology for electrical matters and security standards changes over time. A professional, well-trained electrician would keep himself updated with the latest technology and trends available in the market. Hence, your request and problem can be attended to with minimum fuss.
4. Tools and equipment - It doesn’t matter if the issue is major or otherwise, the key to getting it fixed is to have the right tools and equipment. Instead of spending so much money and face the risks of not being able to fix the problem, you might as well leave it to the pro to settle it for you.5. Liability if something goes wrong - Some homeowners would want to have extra lighting points and power plugs around their house. It is possible to do so by hacking the wall and pulling the existing wire. However, if it is not done properly, power overload might happen, which then leads to a bigger problem. If you sub the work to a pro, they will be liable for any problem that occurs during the warranty period.