Installing new plug points? 3-phase wiring? New aircon unit? We have over 300 recommended electricians listed, ready to provide an estimate for your job.
KH Enterprise is a water heater maintenance company
Membuat kerja kerja pendawaian elektrik 3fasa & 1 fasa , membaiki peralatan elektrik , memasang air cond dan service air cond
1. Electrical Installation and Services
Offer electrical installation, wiring and electrical services..
Trouble shoot for electrical probl...
Specialized in single and three phase electrical wiring, CCTV system, intercom system and other extra low voltage (ELV) works
Affordable and trusted.
SVS CONSTRUCTION&PLUMBING SERVICES (SVSCPS) ESTABLISHED IN 2008.OUR COMPANY IS BASED IN PUCHONG, WE ARE EXPERIENCE&PROFESSIONAL IN ALL HOME,OFFICES,FACTORY,R...
Dealing with electrical wiring is no joke and can be life-threatening if not handled properly.
1. Understand the blueprint - Every premise has its own unique mechanical and electrical blueprint. Only those with a copy of the master plan and knowledge in understanding the plan would know how to handle the wiring of the premise.
2. Get it right the first time - For a new house, it is important to ensure the electrical and wiring plan is correct since the very beginning. Which is why when you receive the keys to your new house, you need to hire an electrician to test all the plug and power points, as well as label the fuse in the main power box.
3. Knowledge and experience - Just like everything else, the technology for electrical matters and security standards changes over time. A professional, well-trained electrician would keep himself updated with the latest technology and trends available in the market. Hence, your request and problem can be attended to with minimum fuss.
4. Tools and equipment - It doesn’t matter if the issue is major or otherwise, the key to getting it fixed is to have the right tools and equipment. Instead of spending so much money and face the risks of not being able to fix the problem, you might as well leave it to the pro to settle it for you.5. Liability if something goes wrong - Some homeowners would want to have extra lighting points and power plugs around their house. It is possible to do so by hacking the wall and pulling the existing wire. However, if it is not done properly, power overload might happen, which then leads to a bigger problem. If you sub the work to a pro, they will be liable for any problem that occurs during the warranty period.