Installing new plug points? 3-phase wiring? New aircon unit? We have over 300 recommended electricians listed, ready to provide an estimate for your job.
10 years experience in construction
Building, office, residential renovation contractor.
KH Enterprise is a water heater maintenance company
NL iNNOVATIONS is in the business of conceptualizing, designing and building residential and commercial for clients within Malaysia since 2010. Till-date, it...
WE ALSO PROVIDE CATERER, FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY, HEALTHY CATERING, BUSINESS ADVISOR, CUSTOM CAKE BAKER SERVICES.
provide wiring service & wiring installer service
We provide electrical services such as installation, rewiring and repairs. We have 10 years experience.
1. Electrical Installation and Services
Offer electrical installation, wiring and electrical services..
Trouble shoot for electrical probl...
air cond supply
air cond service
air cond repair
air cond used
air cond relocate
air cond maintainance
electrical DB box
electrical single phase
We supply services to renovate indoor or outdoor works. Jobs include structure works, dismantle and reconstruct, refurbish according to your desired needs. O...
SKY Electrical Contractor with register Tnb and St. We are specialist in all kind electrical works and telecommunication.
Our Services 24hours.To site vie...
IT & SECURITY SUPPLIES (CCTV, BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINT, SMART ALARM & DOOR ACCESS EM LOCK)
WE ARE SPECIALIZE IN SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF PRINTING CONSUMABLES...
Dealing with electrical wiring is no joke and can be life-threatening if not handled properly.
1. Understand the blueprint - Every premise has its own unique mechanical and electrical blueprint. Only those with a copy of the master plan and knowledge in understanding the plan would know how to handle the wiring of the premise.
2. Get it right the first time - For a new house, it is important to ensure the electrical and wiring plan is correct since the very beginning. Which is why when you receive the keys to your new house, you need to hire an electrician to test all the plug and power points, as well as label the fuse in the main power box.
3. Knowledge and experience - Just like everything else, the technology for electrical matters and security standards changes over time. A professional, well-trained electrician would keep himself updated with the latest technology and trends available in the market. Hence, your request and problem can be attended to with minimum fuss.
4. Tools and equipment - It doesn’t matter if the issue is major or otherwise, the key to getting it fixed is to have the right tools and equipment. Instead of spending so much money and face the risks of not being able to fix the problem, you might as well leave it to the pro to settle it for you.5. Liability if something goes wrong - Some homeowners would want to have extra lighting points and power plugs around their house. It is possible to do so by hacking the wall and pulling the existing wire. However, if it is not done properly, power overload might happen, which then leads to a bigger problem. If you sub the work to a pro, they will be liable for any problem that occurs during the warranty period.